Intuitive French Learning 1.02
||Continue to app|
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Learn French intuitively, without having to be taught grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary.
The application helps to learn the new French vocabulary in a sentence. Like that you will learn “in context”, and you’ll already have a series of words that go well together handy for your next French conversation.
The algorithm adjusts the level of tasks, complicating them with the improvement of your skills in French.
The application offers to review your mistakes after each lesson. Repetition is the key in learning French.
We would like to offer a few suggestions we hope you will find useful and interesting.
1. Repetition: Don't worry if you've heard the same French word 10 times or more and still cannot remember it. You will notice that some words will come easily to you and others not. There is nothing wrong with repetition. You will need a lot. It's normal. Repetition is an important element in acquiring a French language.
2. Listening: Any linguistic expert will tell you that you need hundreds of hours of listening to develop your comprehension. Your ear needs to be trained to recognize the new sounds of French language.
3. Don't worry about annoying, insulting or embarrassing anyone: If you start your conversations by saying that your français n'est pas très bon, je suis désolé , then you've warned them and you should feel more confident in speaking. The French will appreciate the fact that you are trying and will most likely help you. At school, we learn the correct usage of the “ vous ” and the “ tu ” forms and how we always have to be very respectful when speaking in French. The French are very tolerant when these often unspoken rules are broken by foreigners – you are allowed to make mistakes… as long as you add the words such as “ pardon, je suis désolée, excusez-moi, s'il vous plaît, merci beaucoup, etc… ”, you're safe!
Don't be afraid to speak and to involve the French you meet in your language learning!
4. Think in French - Practice thinking about things in French. We always recommend to plan out your day in your mind but try doing it using the French language. At first this may be difficult but it will quickly become easier as you get used to it. Learning French is all about practice, practice, and more practice. The more you practice the better and more efficient you will be at learning the language.
5. Study French regularly, for a short time, not all in one sitting!
Good luck with your studies!
We do not host Intuitive French Learning 1.02 on our servers, so we did not scan it for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. This app is hosted by Google Play and passed their terms and conditions to be listed, however we still recommend caution when installing it.
soft112.com lists download links hosted by Google Play, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Intuitive French Learning 1.02 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.
Add a review
Tell us your experience with Intuitive French Learning 1.02